Tax excluded. Shipping calculated after checkout
Marsyas is a famous Phrygian satyr in Greek mythology, believed to be half human and half goat. He is the son of Hyagnis, who invented harmony. Marsyas, who plays the flute very well, is killed by Apollo's jealousy after a musical duel with him. The statue in Tarsus reflects his surrendered mood, recounting his punishment. You can see the statue at the Istanbul Archaeological Museum.
The most important sculptures in world history are brought to your living spaces by Lagu's special selection, using the best materials.
Decorative marble sculpture is suitable for business and outdoor use.
Pickup available at Showroom
Usually ready in 2 hours
Teşvikiye, Güzelbahçe Sk. No:1A,
5% discount on your first purchase from lagu.
DECORATIVE MARBLE SCULPTURE
Marsias is a famous Phrygian satyr in Greek mythology, believed to be half human half goat. He is the son of Hyagnis, who found harmony. Marsias, who plays flute very well, ends Marsias' life out of jealousy of Apollo after a musical duel with Apollo. The statue in Tarsus reflects his surrendered mood, conveying his punishment. You can see the statue at the Istanbul Archeology Museum.
The original is exhibited in the ISTANBUL Museum.
It is produced from the original mold with compressed marble powder.
For which areas is it suitable?
It is suitable for use in indoor areas such as home and office, as well as in areas such as gardens and balconies.
When selecting a sculpture, here are some things to consider:
- Style: The sculpture should match the overall style of the home or office. For example, a classic style sculpture may not be suitable in a modern home.
- Scale: The sculpture should be proportionate to the size of the home or office. For example, a very large sculpture may appear unbalanced in a small space.
- Colors: The sculpture should match the colors of the home or office. For example, in a home with white walls, a light-colored sculpture may be more suitable.
- Interests: The sculpture should match the person's interests. For example, for an art enthusiast, a sculpture by an artist may be more suitable.
- Placement: The sculpture should be placed in a suitable location in the home or office. For example, placing a sculpture next to the front door can enhance the overall appearance of the home, while placing it inside the home may be distracting.
Use and Care
Wipe the surfaces with a slightly damp cloth.
The material has a natural identity; time may show originality due to ultraviolet, source character.
Check the details of the special care and imprint on the marble surface from your sales form.
Do not use chemical products directly. The user is responsible for the chemical product content.
Avoid direct contact of hot and sharp products with the surface.
Do you do marble sculpture repairs?
Possible damages can be repaired according to the extent of the damage. In this case, you can contact us.
Shipping and Delivery
Your orders for medium and large sculptures placed in Istanbul are usually delivered by lagu within 1-2 business days.
Sculpture orders outside of Istanbul are sent by courier.
Do you ship abroad?
Yes, we ship to all over the world.
Shipping costs will be calculated and invoiced after your order.
Shipping costs for your international orders may vary with the effect of disruptions in procurement and transportation processes.
FOR HOME AND GARDEN
The works, which are the footprints of the civilization, are original works produced from original molds, as well as first-class copies of ancient mythological sculptures, which are actually produced from suitable molds. Along with large size sculptures for home, bust sculptures for your areas such as desktop, workspace, bookcase.
Decorative marble bust sculptures for your home, garden, office and all other living spaces, bust sculptures in the lagu collection, David (David), Socrates,
FOR YOUR HOME, GARDEN AND OFFICES