l a g u
Since lagu was founded, the foundation of its culture has been the drive to create collective. Our aim is to move forward with a dynamic and developing team of professionals in their field. Regular recruitment of our lagu store, online sales, design studio, production and shipping units continues.
Become a part of our team, let's start looking at the world through the eyes of lagu.
Teammates we need fast growing lagu and our team.
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
- Graduated from related departments of universities,
- At least 5 years of human resources; Experienced in recruitment, performance management, organizational development, employee experience, payroll and personnel functions,
- Good command of MS Office applications, especially Excel,
- Strong in analysis and reporting,
- Strong communication and representation skills, high coordination skills,
- Developed planning and organizational skills,
- prone to teamwork,
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Have an analytical perspective
- Successful in relationship management
- High ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment,
- Having completed military service (for male candidates)
- No transportation problem
- Responsible for the execution of human resources processes and policies (such as selection and placement, career planning, performance evaluation, etc.).
- It supports the creation of human resources culture and policies in line with the objectives of the institution.
- He takes an active role in the execution of promotion and transfer processes in line with his in-house career planning.
- He is responsible for the design and execution of HR processes in line with the changing goals and strategies of the business units he is responsible for.
- He takes an active role in projects related to HR and employee experience. It works to increase employee loyalty. It ensures that the Employee Satisfaction process and subsequent actions are carried out in coordination with the Human Resources team.
- Conducting candidate research, interview and evaluation processes,
- Responsible for keeping organizational charts, job descriptions and human resources documentation up-to-date.
- Organizes training activities (compulsory trainings, orientation, on-the-job training, etc.),
- It ensures that the Human Resources information systems are kept up-to-date and developed.
- Graduated from Relevant Departments of Universities,
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the furniture industry
- Able to use MS-Office programs well (preferably advanced level Excel)
- Responsible, result and process oriented, developed problem solving skills,
- Sensitive in filing documents, obeying the order and order,
- Able to track receivables-debts and orders in coordination with finance and other departments,
- Compatible with intense work tempo,
- Analytical thinking, detail oriented,
- Completed military service (for male candidates),
- No transportation problem.
- Receives price offers upon purchase,
- Purchases raw materials, operating materials, consumables for production,
- Researches domestic and foreign supply sources for demands,
- Collects purchase requests from different units,
- Follows up the orders,
- It ensures the preservation of records,
- It enables to find and report potential alternative suppliers that are likely to work in the future,
- Makes price revisions actively,
- Makes the purchasing processes according to the stock levels in the warehouse,
- It ensures that the material needs coming from the production planning department are purchased from the companies in our supply chain, taking into account the production plan and stock levels.
- Graduated from Business, Economics or Economics departments of universities,
- At least 3 years of experience in the accounting field
- Using Mikro and Zoho programs effectively,
- Good command of MS Office programs,
- Proficient in general accounting procedures and uniform chart of accounts,
- Knowing the e-book and e-invoice application processes,
- Purchasing and Finance Experience
- Having knowledge of export and import processes,
- Responsible, well-developed business follow-up skills, solution-oriented,
- He has completed their military service for male candidates
- Performs current account follow-up and reconciliations,
- Keeps accounting records of purchase-sales invoices and expense documents,
- Transfers accounting records to the system in accordance with the chart of accounts and tax legislation,
- It helps to make month and year end transactions (Depreciation, Accrual calculations, Periodization, Trial Balance control etc.)
- Performs reconciliation of vendor accounts and controls payments,
- Supports the preparation process of tax returns,
- Performs control and reconciliation of bank accounts,
- Monitoring and accounting of personnel advances/expenses,
- Performs monthly balance sheet control.
- Graduated from Marketing, Business, Economics or Engineering faculties of universities,
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions in the furniture industry,
- Having advanced level of written and spoken English, a second language is preferred (Preferably Arabic or Russian),
- Having the ability to represent in writing and verbally,
- His diction is neat, giving importance to his appearance,
- Able to use MS Office programs very well,
- No restriction to travel abroad,
- Male candidates must have completed military service,
- Works on market analyzes, benchmarking studies and price analyzes that will feed business strategies and commercial plans,
- It will identify new opportunities by making consumer trend reports, competitor analysis and integrate it into the growth strategies of the brand,
- Coordinates marketing projects as part of the global brand team,
- Organizes and manages the product launch process,
- By working closely with sales, digital marketing and product teams, it contributes to the achievement of the business plan and goals,
- Conducts consumer research to collect insights from the markets in order to offer the right product solutions and reach the target audience with the right communication strategies,
- Makes evaluations by following all marketing activities of the institution or brand,
- Analyzes and reports product sales and life curves,
- Produces plans for product and customer satisfaction,
- Decide how and in which situation the marketing methods and types will be used,
- Measures the position of the brand or institution in the market by using market analysis and SWOT analysis methods,
- Takes an active role in the organization of marketing campaigns.
FIELD SALES SPECIALIST
- Graduated from undergraduate departments of universities such as Architecture, Interior Architecture, Forest Industrial Engineering, Woodworking Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics,
- Experience in a similar position (preferably in the Furniture industry)
- Experienced in project sales and management, having knowledge of Private and Public corporate sales processes,
- Able to manage high-level relations, have high persuasiveness, scan for new customers in the field,
- Able to adapt to intense work tempo,
- Prone to teamwork, hardworking, enthusiastic, open to development,
- Problem solving skills, able to use initiative,
- Able to use MS Office programs at an advanced level,
- Male candidates must have completed military service,
- Able to drive and have no travel restrictions.
- Conducts market research activities and reports,
- Makes active sales negotiations in the field,
- By working in integration with the proposal and design department, it carries out the project design processes, effectively follows it and turns it into sales,
- Manages the created portfolio in accordance with the principle of customer satisfaction,
- Contributes to the creation of strategies that will improve sales and customer satisfaction,
- Reports daily customer visits to top manager,
- Prepares sales reports and presents them to senior management.
- Preferably from Universities Industrial engineering, Forestry industrial engineering,
Minimum 5 years of experience in the furniture industry
- Having knowledge of all furniture production processes (Panel, Lam, Coated, Paint, metal, flooring etc.)
- Able to work in workshop and construction site environment,
- Having the principle of working carefully and diligently, responsible,
- Able to drive and have no travel barriers,
- Able to use Autocad and read projects,
- Knowledgeable and experienced in furniture manufacturing,
- Ability to manage the organization of production and assembly programs,
- Will be able to take responsibility of workshop organization/management and most importantly, can establish the right communication between the design team and project managers and the manufacturing-assembly team.
- Controls daily and weekly production schedules,
- Reading and analyzing production drawings and making the right distribution of production to the masters,
- Keeping track of incoming orders and stocks,
- Works to carry out the production processes in the targeted time and quality standards,
- It ensures the elimination of errors or deficiencies encountered in the production process,
- Follows up the materials needed in production,
Prepares regular reports on production activities and presents them to the senior management,
- It takes part in efforts to minimize costs and increase efficiency in production,
- Contributes to the improvement of production processes and procedures,
Supervising and coordinating the manufacturing personnel,
- It informs the management by following the production processes and official procedures concerning the company.
Sales consultant teammate for our Furniture and decoration store in Nişantaşı
- Active selling, high persuasiveness,
- Taking care of his appearance and personal care,
- At least high school preferably undergraduate level education,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the sale of furniture or decorative objects,
- Able to use MS Office programs effectively,
- Having a helpful and positive approach to our customers and teammates,
- Able to communicate openly with teammates and managers who are open to feedback,
- Open to development ,
- Able to communicate with foreign customers in English,
- Following home decoration, furniture, interior and exterior design trends,
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours and store shift system, able to work in a busy schedule.
- Presenting and selling our products offered for sale in the store to the customer,
- Informs our customers about the features, usage, alternative and additional products of our products,
- Provides store display layout,
- Regularly shares daily sales reports with the store manager,
- Keeps reports about the store,
- Makes the store and warehouse layout of the new products,
- Packs the products to be shipped,
- Responsible for the implementation of the store's visual standards and the layout of the aisle and warehouse.
- Graduated from Industrial Engineering departments of universities.
- At least 3 years of experience in cost master data control and analysis (Preferably in the furniture industry).
- He is proficient in work study, cost analysis, process analysis, improvement analysis.
- High analytical skills and analytical thinking,
- Has strong organizational and planning skills.
- Able to work results oriented.
- Preferably fluent in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP applications.
- Completed military service (for male candidates).
- To keep up-to-date tracking of raw materials, materials, labor and other expense items. It ensures that the expenses incurred on the basis of cost centers are reflected to the costs up-to-date.
- Makes project-based cost calculations.
- Executes material master data (Product Tree, Business Plan) processes.
- Researches applicable materials and technologies.
- It provides cost savings.
- Makes unit price analysis.
- Makes necessary stock controls.
- It provides periodic budget controls, revisions and evaluation and reporting of deviations.
- Prepares reports of the processes carried out and makes presentations.
- It provides control of month-end closings via CRM.
CORPORATE SALES SPECIALIST
- Graduated from undergraduate departments of universities,
- Those who love active sales, have career goals in this field,
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate sales and/or project sales,
- Having knowledge of Autocad software,
- Have effective communication and persuasion skills
- Sales and customer focused,
- Fluent in English,
- Proficient in MS Office programs,
- Having a portfolio and bringing new customers to our portfolio,
- Having developed visual competence in making design and product combinations,
- Able to take part in the field and use an active vehicle,
- Completed military service (for male candidates).
- Performs the sales process by promoting brands, products and services to customers,
- Manages the corporate client portfolio in line with the targets,
- By following the dynamics of the sector, it ensures the evaluation of the project opportunities in the target customers,
- Ensures that actions are taken to achieve monthly and annual sales targets,
- Makes daily / weekly / monthly sales and visit reports to the department manager.
JR. ART DIRECTOR
- Üniversitelerin Görsel İletişim Tasarımı veya Grafik Tasarımı bölümlerinden mezun,
- Minimum 1 yıl ajans deneyimi olan,
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın, iletişim yeteneği gelişmiş,
- İnDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator kullanabilen,
- Dijital ve basılı mecralarda tasarım konusunda deneyimli,
- Sorumluluk sahibi, detaylara önem veren, disiplinli,
- Diğer birimler ile uyumlu çalışabilen,
- Zaman yönetimi olan,
- Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış.
- Satışta olan ürünler ve tasarımlar ile ilgili katalog, broşür, teknik ve montaj sayfalarının hazırlar,
- Sosyal medya ile ilgili planlamada verilen görevi yerine getirir,
- Art Director tarafından verilen görevleri hızlı ve çözüm odaklı çalışma prensibi ile yerine getirir.
No open positions suitable for you? As lagu, we believe that the most valuable capital is human capital. You can share your resume with us from the general application.